Alerts of new library material can be received by email for, e.g., a favorite author or subject. You can set it up by running a search and then saving the search for automatic re-running. Check the "Mark for Email" box and you will get emailed alerts of newly acquired material.
To save searches and set up alerts:
- Log in with NetID and password.
- Click on the "Search" button.
- Do a search.
- Click the "Save the Current Search" button that you will see near the top of the screen.
- Click the "Return to My GULLiver Options" button at the top of the screen.
- Click to see "My Saved Searches."
- Check the box to "Mark for email" and you will receive a message whenever matching records are added to GULLiver.
- Always log out when you are at a public PC and you are done with your session.
- Searches with alerts will be set up for faculty members upon request.